1/35 Kleiner Panzerbefehlwagen I (Sd.Kfz. 265) - 3 in 1
-- Another excellent 3-in-1 kit from Dragon!
The Kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen is a variant of the German Panzer 1. This kit features 3 different versions of this tank.
Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...Which one to build?
This kit can be assembled into one of these three items:
- Sd.Kfz. 265 Kleiner Panzerbefehlwagen I, w/ frame antenna
- Sd.Kfz. 265 Kleiner Panzerbefehlwagen I, w/ additional armor
- Sd.Kfz. 265 Kleiner Panzerbefehlwagen I, Tropical type
- newly tooled cupola
- new additional armor plates
- completely new frame antenna
- new stowage box
- new commander’s hatch with upgraded interior details
MORE Great Features:
- clear part for vision block
- commander's hatch can be assembled in the open/closed position
- modified idler wheel with accurate details
- individual tracks
- highly detailed jerry cans utilizing both plastic injection and photo-etched parts
- photo-etched elements help to form the extra armor on the cupola
- photo-etched frontal extra armor
- photo-etched muffler cover and chains
- Cartograf decals offer a variety of markings from different theatres of operation
About the Kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen:
The Kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen is a variant of the German Panzer 1. The Panzer I was a tank produced by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, intended as a training tank, but also used extensively in the Spanish Civil War and early World War II. It served as the basis for the Pzkpfw II; other vehicles based on the chassis included self-propelled guns and antiaircraft artillery.
The Kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen (SdKfz 265) was a Command tank, with fixed 14.5 mm armoured superstructure, single machinegun and extra radios for control of armoured operations. 190 to 200 were converted from mainly Ausf B, some Ausf A Panzer 1's.