Aztek AZ470L Single & Double Action Internal Mix Airbrush
Aztek has created a outstanding airbrush. Each airbrush is available in a set with different accessories to allow for a wide range of needs. The A470 has the capability to be single or double action with a control dial for paint flow.
• 470 Series resin airbrush with ergonomic grip
• 6' (1.8 m) hose
• Weight: only 26 grams
• General purpose (Grey) nozzle / .40 mm
• Instruction manual & DVD
• Compressor adaptor & nozzle wrench
• Paint cup
• Precise, fine and general detail work
• From modelling detail to temporary tattoos!
• Fine arts application
• Mixed media creations
• Project options are endless!
• Patented Aztek Nozzle for quick effects changes and minimal clean-up
• Works as double or single action airbrush
• Durable, lightweight body
• Pinpoint accuracy & control
• General and precise detail work
A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers both air and paint simultaneously (220 & 320 Series).
A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers air and drawing back on the trigger releases paint (470 & 480 Series).
A type of airbrush where paint is atomized inside the airbrush (320, 470 & 480 Series).
Standard airbrushes get covered with paint, requiring complete disassembly to clean. Aztek requires no disassembly. Paint travels directly to and through the nozzle, entirely bypassing the airbrush body. Aztek lays down a full range of special effects without time-consuming, complete needle adjustments. Tip technology allows user to quickly move from one spray pattern to another by simply changing the tips. Thoughtful ergonomic design comfortably fits in the hand, reducing fatigue and providing a good grip while spraying. The airbrush body is also impervious to solvents.