The Panther was one of the most effective tanks of WWII, serving alongside the Panzer IV and Tiger. It had excellent frontal armour although its side armour was weaker and was susceptible to flanking fire. Cheaper to build than the Tiger, due in the main to simplified armour, transmission and final drive, the Panther was still a heavy tank ( 44.8 ) Tonnes and benefitted from a very high power to weight ratio making it a formidable force on the battlefield.
- Link and length plastic tracks for easy build and excellent details
- PE Parts for maximum details
- Hatches can be built open and closed
- One piece plastic barrel for the 7,5cm KwK42 L/70
- Fine printed decal sheet for marking of 4 different tanks