The Viper Marine15 'Plug n Play' is a Brushed Speed Control designed specifically for use in RC model boats.
The Plug n Play set up means ....... NO setup! The speed control learns as you use it and calibrates itself automatically to your transmitter!
There are no adjustable features on the Plug n Play speed control so nothing can get in your way of trouble free sailing straight from the packet!
The Marine15 has a 15Amp motor limit, what this means is that you can use any, DC Brushed motor, as long as the current drawn by that motor does not exceed 15Amps under load (with the prop connected, under water).
The Marine15 is the perfect speed controller for anybody wanting to either upgrade their old Speed Controller for a no nonsense 15Amp limit reversible electronic Speed Control or for anybody who uses scale model RC boats at scale speeds.
The Marine15 is the first in line in the Viper range of Speed Controls suited to RC model boats, which means it has all the features that you would expect on a more expensive Speed Control! Features such as a built in failsafe are standard on this entry level Speed Control and the motor stall protection is a feature which cannot be overlooked when a possible encouter with weeds is always a possibility.
A break down of the Viper Marine15 Plug n Play specification can be seen below
- NEW built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers)**INDUSTRY FIRST**
- ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
- 15Amp motor limit
- 1.2A BEC
- Dual core microprocessor
- 5 -10 cells input voltage (6.0-12.0V)
- 4 Layer super power circuit board
- Thermal integrated protection system
- Plug and Play set up - !! NO SET UP !!
- Legendary 100% waterproof design
- Dimensions : L39.0mm x W34.0mm x H13.0mm
- Weight : 55g